At Bentley Law Offices, P.C., we understand that family law issues can be overwhelming and often disheartening. In these times, you want a lawyer who is both sympathetic and effective. Whether through mediation, negotiation, litigation, or collaborative law, our firm will work hard to resolve your family law concerns in a manner that is most beneficial for you and the people you love.
You may be asking yourself why you should hire an experienced family law attorney. Offering free initial consultations in Wyomissing, Lebanon or Lancaster, we are ready to answer that question and more. Focusing on family law representation, we handle all types of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce: Handling uncontested, contested, and military divorces, we can help you get started and deal with the emotions of divorce as we guide you through the entire process.
- Child custody: We will help you work with your spouse to come up with a custody and visitation agreement that works best for your children. If an agreement is not possible we will be in court with you to obtain order for you children.
- Child support: Your order will be based on Pennsylvania's child support guidelines, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. We will work hard to make sure your kids are taken care of and your financial future is protected.
- Spousal support and alimony: While not applicable to every marriage, we will help you understand your spousal support and alimony options and how they apply to you specifically.
- Equitable distribution of marital assets: Make sure you protect the assets you have and work to discover any hidden assets of your spouse.
- Modifications: From financial changes pertaining to support matters to relocation in custody matters, we can help you obtain modifications to your original support and custody orders. The laws pertaining to support matters have changed recently and they are very specific. Don't make a move until you have spoken to a lawyer.
In all cases, we encourage our clients to work out settlements that will be beneficial to their interests. We offer a number of alternative dispute resolution techniques, including collaborative law and mediation. But, there are times when settlements cannot be reached and we are prepared to go to court to protect you.
We have compassion for our clients' needs and have a personal desire to help them resolve family problems and move forward. Contact our Reading, Berks, Lebanon and Lancaster family law attorneys today for a free initial consultation. Call 610-685-8000 (Wyomissing), 717-272-7585 (Lebanon) or 717-735-9111 (Lancaster).